Friday, July 27, 2012

CDH (Central Database Of Handicaps)

You may have noticed since we started using the above that some of your away scores have been duplicated. In one instance there was even a duplicated score from an unknown club. When it has been brought to my attention, I have deleted the duplications but, for some unknown reason, some are reappearing on the Handicap Records.
To keep you in the picture, I have spoken to CDH technical department and have been advised they are aware of and are in the process of dealing with this problem. In the meantime , however, could I ask everyone to be vigilant and make a point of checking your Handicap Records on a regular basis. Remember, we are all responsible for our own handicap record.
To access your record on line, log onto RCGC website, click on EVENT ENTRY & RESULTS, HANDICAPS, MY HANDICAP LIST. Alternatively, I will be happy to print you an updated copy on request.

Vicky
27/7/2012