Thursday, August 22, 2013

CAROL WINS THE SILVER HANDICAP CHALLENGE HANDICAP CUP AT THE SLGA COUNTY OPEN MEETING

Carol Fell wins the Silver Handicap Award 
Carol Fell had a very good day today at the SLGA County Open Meeting at Drumpellier GC and won the Handicap Challenge Trophy with a 79 net 69

" I played well for a change and despite 4 putting the 9th green for  a 7 and 3 putting the 11th for a double bogey 6 all the other holes were played well. I had 3 birdies -- 2 's at 2 of the short holes and a birdie 3 at the 17th got rid of the bad holes"
" Thought I would be going up to 11 (10.5) today and with the CSS up to 75 I am now down to 9.2 !!"
" I am absolutely delighted to win such a beautiful trophy -- the biggest one ever !!" 

TO READ ALL THE RESULTS AND SEE MORE PHOTOS GO TO THE
  WEST OF SCOTLAND WEBSITE