Monday, April 24, 2017

ASSISTANT PRO DAVID STEIN IS HAVING A GOLF DAY

As you may be aware, I have reduced my hours in the Professional’s Shop and decided to focus on following my boyhood dream of playing golf full time. Now that I am a fully qualified PGA Professional my aim is to play a full schedule on the Tartan Tour as well as EuroPro events with the goal of gaining full exemptions for 2018.
Firstly, I would like to thank all members of Ranfurly Castle Golf Club for making me feel so very welcome from my first day here (over 4 years ago!!!) and for the continued support throughout my training and now with well wishes going in to my first year of playing full time golf.
 Also, the support from the board of directors whom have kindly allowed me the courtesy of the golf course to hold my golf day. This golf day will help me to raise funds for my year ahead as well as allow me to give you all more of an insight in to what my year will involve and thank you for your support over the years.
The details of my golf day are as follows;
Date – Friday 12th May
• Times – 5pm meet for a 5.30pm shotgun start
• Format – Scramble
• £100 per tee (preferably team of 4 but teams of 3 are also accepted)
• ‘Beat The Pro’ on the 5 th hole with Tom Eckford (no shanks hopefully!!!)
• On course prizes of longest drive and nearest the pin
• Refreshments
• Buffet in the clubhouse on completion of play
• Auction (including fourballs and sport prizes)
• Raffle
Individual sponsorship packages will also be available on the night.
If you would like to book a tee for yourself and your playing partners then please email me on: david.steingolf@gmail.com or call/text 07933943172. or altenatively call the shop on 01505 614795.

Thank you all again for your continued support.
Kind regards -- David Stein