Wednesday, April 07, 2021


Sadly we need to postpone today's medal until next Wednesday 14th due to temporary greens today.  Later today Jan will rebook everybody for the same tee time next week.  If you can't make it then please withdraw from the competition and let your playing partners know.  You can also change your tee time if you prefer.